Not for Everyone
It takes an extraordinary type of person to provide the client experience we have built our reputation on. We take major pride in our work and know what it takes to install projects at the level of excellence our clients have come to know, as well as expect and deserve. This isn’t for the average joe. This is hard work, it takes stamina and guts. You’ve got to be willing to take on new challenges with a ‘take no prisoners‘ and ‘by any means necessary‘ attitude.
Working in Landscape Construction isn’t easy, but it is rewarding! If you love being outside and working with your hands while creating Spaces for Living – Beyond Expectation, this could be a perfect fit for you! We design and build some of the most spectacular Spaces for Living for some of the nicest clients. Want to learn more? Read on.
The Right Stuff
HERE IS THE BASIC STUFF YOU NEED BEFORE APPLYING:
- Be physically fit with a keen attention to detail; this is hard, physical work that requires stamina
- Have the desire and initiative to grow within your posititon and The Land of ELITE Team
- Have a desire to accomplish tasks with a sense of urgency
- Have a desire to play on a winning team
How to Apply
It is important to know that because we care, not only about healthy living, but also our high level of professionalism, we are a 100% Non-Smoking company, and proud of it! No exceptions. Please take this into consideration before starting the application process.
- E-mail us at [email protected] or submit an application through one of our online systems.
- Stand by for a phone call with some basic questions.
- If invited, participlate in an in-person interview with a manager.
- If successful in the comprehensive reference checks, get invited to participate in a 3 day paid try out to show us what you’ve got. Even if you have little or no experience, we need to see if you can use a shovel or a rake, take direction, and the pace you work at. If you tell us you have the skills, be prepared to back it up!
- If offered, accept the job and schedule your orientation and start date!